Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Words Are Broken-

There were no words to be spoken. With time standing still as you were lying on my lap, there were just you and me, my love, surrounded with obscure feelings connected us once, and led us surrender ourselves secretly to the night.

The city was wearing her most fascinating dress at that night. That dark dream- dress was put so elegantly on the sleeping city that every tiny flickering sparkle of her dark dress was revealing our secret dreams, concealed in delicate rhymes of the sleep, waiting timidly to be glanced at once in a while.

In this drowsy view of the city, we, two strangers, with totally different backgrounds, yet acquainted feelings met under the same sky, which had been falling upon us as the night went by.

Our roles were set on this occult night's stage already, and waiting for the right time for the right move failed in this reality. After all, time did not exist for us at that night: every move was right, signifying its solid accurateness, and every minute referred to a great timing, denying its existence. We were there just to have this moment, together to exist in night's ever lasting memories.

Millions of thoughts were crossing my mind, wandering endlessly back and forth on the imaginary reality of this particular moment. It was the urge to confront reality drew me closer to his lips, without knowing the consequences of reality would convert to fantasy instantly.

Touching of lips, trashing of tongues is the sum how that exquisite moment occurred. I felt connected to him in an unknown way, in a very obscure way that the more passionately I kept on kissing him, the less sure I became of what I was kissing. That particular night, he and me let the cheese moon and dreaming city in on our secret, the rest was meaningless.

Since then I'm lost in this universe, with a restless conscious, tracing my path by pursuing the star dusts, remained from a summer night's dream, with everlasting hope to reach "there'; blinded with sublime darkness, with no time to sustain, will my floating conscious ever find him again?

No comments: