Monday, November 23, 2009

It was You

It was just like any other day until I saw you- again. I wanted to run after you just to catch a glimpse of your face after all these 20 years. Was that really you?

My legs became weak. All my energy was drained. I couldn’t take a step. It must have been you. I was so weak once again just as 20 years ago. I called out your name.

I know it was you. Nobody could make me feel like this, not even ghosts! You slid through my hands once again. I called your name again and again. You didn’t look back. Why didn’t you? I know it was you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!
I think that one should never lose hope, because true love appears when least expected. Today I read a story of one person, who is also conductor of the National Orchestra of Porto, he was born in Germany, and he fell in love with a girl originate from Cyprus to live in Viana. Now his life is between Porto and Paris, where his love lives. Therefore, in my opinion, when two people love each other, love has no barrier. Never heard of those stories of people who throw bottles into the sea, with letters inside, in hopes that someone will respond. And since there have been great loves.
The only two things that are really need is courage and much love. So do not give up, that the effort and perseverance were finally rewarded.
A good friend and longtime reader. Ricardo (Rednex_x)

Anonymous said...

你必須在這裡寫狗屎。
這是一個網站的交換意見,他們說沒有狗屎。
請更多的尊嚴和尊重的網站和誰寫的。

E. said...

谢谢:)

Rednex_x said...

Your welcome

ayushpoddar said...

always believe in love as i do...
love is not yours untill shes gone when she returns for you then its yours.for that one day it will be yours