Monday, October 09, 2006

Drama Queen

Yes, I am a true Drama Queen.
Let my show begin!
But first help me to ease my pain.

It was a brief moment, a short flashback to my past made me realized a bitter fact about me. Or to put it more correctly about my life. I was stupidified to find out the fact that all those nightmare-like years were indeed the most beautiful years of my life.

I know, this is all about me. I know this is all about taking my role neatly in life:

Yes, I am a true Drama Queen...
And yes, let my show begin...
But I just don't know how you will ever ease this pain?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just loved it. No others words to express it.

Joao Cardiga

E. said...

Thanks for your encouraging comments, Joao! When can I read your blog, by the way?

Anonymous said...

Don't need to thank but yourself for writting this good.
As for my blog, well now i am creating two. As soon as they are finished i will send you the address. Just a thought: would you like to be a member?

João Cardiga