Friday, June 03, 2005

One Second, one entire world

I was conducting my lesson with a game, drawing some stick figures to help my student guess the key word. It was my "mind-map" consisting of many "spokes". In one particular "spoke", I was drawing my family. It was my father's turn to be drawn. I did. But, when it came to the part that I should have added some hair on top of his head, I stopped for half a second. Then I continued drawing each hair one by one in a second. While I was drawing three standing hair on his head, millions of things crossed my mind.I wanted to stop, but I couldn't.

One second...one entire world...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not hesitate and do not be afraid. What a beautiful mind did they educate for which they will never regret. I hope he is better.

E. said...

Thank you for your beautiful comment...He is not getting any better...